Friday, April 25, 2014

Introduction




Cervical cancer is the third most common type of cancer in women worldwide. In 2014 alone, the American Cancer Society estimates that 12,360 new cases will be diagnosed, and 4,020 women will die from cervical cancer. Most cases of cervical cancer are found in women between the ages of 20-50. Rarely, it develops in women younger than 20, however 20% of cases are found in women over 65. Cervical cancer is thankfully a slow process, normally taking 5 years to mature from the first stage into full-blown cancer. Many people will not know that they have cancer in that first 5 years.


Like any form of cancer, there isn’t one sign that someone will get cervical cancer 100%. However, there are risk factors that increase the likelihood of someone developing cervical cancer. The most influential of all the risk factors is Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). Certain types of HPV are referred to as high-risk types because they are strongly linked to cancers; in fact more than 99% are caused by these high-risk HPV viruses. High-risk strains 16 and 18 cause 70% of all cervical cancers. Along with HPV, smoking, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), oral contraceptives, and pregnancy at a young age are also risk factors. Having more than one of these factors greatly increases your chance of developing cancer of the cervix. 

The cervix is the thin, lower portion of the uterus and is conjoined to the top of the vagina. There are 2 main types of cells that cover the cervix, stratified squamous cells, which are on the exocervix, and mucus-secreting columnar epithelium, which are on the endocervix. The transformation zone is where these two types of cells meet and is where most cervical cancers start.


HPV encodes for the production of the viral oncoprotein known as E6. This turns off some of the tumor suppressor genes. The high-risk HPV E6 proteins can associate with the p53 tumor suppressor protein by binding to it through transcriptional modulation. This interaction promotes the degradation of p53 in vitro, which presumably accounts for the very low levels of p53 in cervical carcinoma cell lines. Normally, the p53 gene would initiate apoptosis of a cell with the mutant DNA.  Below you can see the effects when the high risk HPV is present.


This is the gross appearance of stage I cervical squamous cell carcinoma



3 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Tach Disease,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from USA. I was suffering from HEPATITIS B for over 3 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a herbal DR. Dr Chike on youtube, she said the Dr has herbal medicine that treat HEPATITIS B also said the Dr has helped people with. HERPES, CANCER, DIABETES, HPV, HERPES, HSV 1 .2, Fever, Fibromyalgia, Fatigue and chronic pains. I never believed her but after a lot of talk. I decided to contact him, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he sent to me a herbal medicine via {DHL} with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine for 2 weeks he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you that I am the happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Chike herbs .. I pray you find a solution in him. For more information on how to get treated Contact Dr on, text/call via: +1 (719) 629 0982 WhatsApp . +233502715551, or Facebook page, @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ReplyDelete